Mixed Chicks - Daily Hair Dress (Styling cream)
Hair Dress by Mixed Chicks has several essential actions for a neat daily hairstyle:
- Control frizz
- Root smoothing for buns
- Nutrition of dry and split ends
With With this styling cream, you get soft buns, soft, hydrated curls and frizz-free tresses. A daily styling treatment that saves you time when creating your favorite hairstyles.
This leave-in treatment contains nourishing and softening oils: p>
- Avocado oil: anti-ageing, nourishing and protective, this oil is very popular with curly hair.
- Avocado oil sweet almond: with emollient and softening properties, this oil helps to reduce skin tone. find strong and shiny hair.
- Safflower oil: it coats the hair fiber to give the hair a smoother appearance. It nourishes and prevents dehydration. A complete oil that is suitable for curly and dry hair.
Restore moisture to your curly hair and give it a shiny, healthy look. with the Daily Hair Dress by Mixed Chicks.
Apply Daily Hair Dress daily to dry hair for smooth, silky, manageable hair. comb. To smooth your ponytails and buns, use a bun brush. dense hair then apply the product and finally flatten the hair back.
Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Peg-I 00 Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lanolin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Bht. Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Eugenol. Benzyl Benzoate
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
SUPER WELCOME SUPER ADVICE THANK YOU
AND TO THE WHOLE TEAM
It's a decent cream! Good for afro-porous hair! To be completed with something heavier! NOTE FROM COLORFUL BLACK: Thank you for your comment. It is precisely interesting to complete this cream with the Styling Cream from Mixed Chicks.