Aunt Jackie's - Coconut - Curl Boss
A moisturizing gel that forms defined and shiny curls without a cardboard effect. ? This is the description of Aunt Jackie’s Curl Boss! With this gel, you will control your curls to reveal them in their best light. With a formula free of parabens, sulfates, or petroleum derivatives, you can use this hair product for natural hair every day and not go overboard. side beautifully styled.
With a thick, gelled texture, Aunt Jackie’s Curl Boss is perfect for the tightest of curls as well as hair type 3c to 3c. 4c for example. As it dries, the hair becomes soft and silky, for a sublimated natural curl and boosted volume.
Among the ingredients of this moisturizing gel we note:
- Coconut oil: an oil that deeply moisturizes the hair thanks to; its high lauric acid content. It gives shine and facilitates styling. In this gel, it prevents the formation of white residues when drying by forming a protective film on the hair.
- Linseed oil: rich in vitamin E, proteins and iodine, it protects dry, fine and damaged hair.
- Distribute an amount medium product from root to tip, on damp hair.
- Use your fingers for an even application, on each strand of hair.
Let it dry. air free for bouncy curls.
For tighter curls, use a diffuser.
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
I have hair type 2c 3a fine texture when I saw the texture I put a hazelnut for fear of ending up with a cardboard effect and on drying it was as if I had not put anything burst curls no definition I will try again by putting more but still a bit disappointed
Very satisfied, defines the curls very well, does not dry out the hair
Very satisfied! I first started with the more expensive styling gels and therefore I was really suspicious because of the "low" price but frankly this product has nothing to envy to the others. The only difference is in the consistency much more gel while the others are creamier