Aunt Jackie's - Curls & Coils - Oh So Clean
Oh So CleanbyAunt Jackie’s takes the benefits of a conditioner into a heavenly gentle shampoo. Natural ingredients complete its composition for a moisturizing and revitalizing effect:
- Olive oil: used for millennia, olive oil revitalizes dry hair and restores shine while preventing hair loss.
- Coconut oil: composed of lauric acid, it penetrates the heart of the hair fiber and provides hydration and repair for soft and silky hair.
- Shea butter; : nourishes and softens the hair to make it easier to manage. style.
Aunt Jackie’s Oh So Clean allows you to clean your hair. preliminary disentangling. This will allow the conditioner to act at its best for a 100% soft result. Gentle enough to be used frequently, this moisturizing shampoo respects the fragile nature of your hair and cleans effectively. Without impurities, nourished, your hair is shiny and vigorous.
Aunt Jackie’sOh So Cleanis used like a regular shampoo. Intended to very dry hair, it is applied with delicacy. Also, it’s not recommended to rub his hair when washing.
- Proceed with a gentle application, by section, to cover the whole of the hair.
- Massage gently the scalp with the fingertips, without scraping to remove impurities.
- Repeat the shampoo if necessary.
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
I have not tried yet.
I bought this Shamp to have a product that washes deeply, I use it 1 time out of 4 and 3 times out of 4 I wash with rhassoul. It foams very quickly so I don't know if it has sillicone and if it is suitable for natural hair but on my frizzy hair it's fine it doesn't dry out, it defines the hair it surprised me because I don't expect that a shampoo but more of an AS or mask, I just put it on the root, it foams and I go down the lengths, as I don't use it every week the bottle lasts a long time, I easily have dandruff and it removes everything it washes very well. Afterwards, I wouldn't say it's an ultra-hydrating shampoo, but it doesn't dry out masses.
Very good product to see in the long term if it does not dry out the hair
very good shampoo