Kurlee Belle - Jelle Coconut Styling Gel (Curl Activator)
- After shampoo and Kurlee Belle conditioner or mask, apply Jelle Coconut evenly to damp, detangled hair. s.
- Work in sections using an amount of generous amount of jelly, but not excessive all the same, from the roots to the tips. The finer the sections, the more the curls should express themselves!
- Style your curls as desired.
- Let the hair air dry. air or using a diffuser.
Water(Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Vinyl, Pyrrolidone, Glycerin, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum)
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
Product that absolutely does not suit my hair (4c). Dry my hair. Used in combination with a styling cream, leaves white deposits on the hair.
I do not recommend this product
I really like !
After several uses, no definition, however the smell is divine, it's always taken.
Extremely surprised by this gel !!!
I don't like putting gel in my hair at all, especially when they have just been washed, but this one is a must!!!!
It smells good, it's not heavy, it doesn't harden, it holds the hair well!
I have only tested the product for the moment on one of the four braids (without addition) as a protective hairstyle (which I leave for several days) and then braidout. Can't wait to test it for wash&go
Good product easy to use! I've been using it for 6 months and I love it!! Be careful though, it does dry out your hair a bit. To avoid the cardboard effect, moisturize well with a leave-in + oil before