Madam President - Resolution n°6 - My Nutri-Active Mask

26,90 €
Price without tax : 22,42 €

The hair mask from the Madame la Présidente range has been specially formulated to meet the specific needs of dry and dull hair.

This deep treatment will have 3 main actions:

  • Strengthen / fortify the hair
  • Nourish the hair fiber
  • Contribute to good hair health

It contains a mixture based on cinnamon, ginko biloba and kigelia to promote the anchoring of the hair bulb. It is an exclusive brand complex, called Capillum Fortis.

My Nutri-Active Mask (Resolution n°6) is composed of 97.6% ingredients of natural origin, without parabens or silicones. The remaining 2.4% have a role of preservative, conditioner and give it its pleasant smell.

Capacity = 240ml

Ajouter à la liste de souhaits
  1. Apply after shampooing, on still damp hair.
  2. Distribute throughout the hair.
  3. Leave on until dry. 30 minutes (depending on the need for nutrition) then rinse with; clear water.

    For better efficiency, we advise you to use a heated cap or a heating cap. The heat opens the scales of your hair, this will allow the treatment to better penetrate the hair fiber. 

Aqua (Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine,Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Yeast Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Polyglycerin-3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Inulin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fructose

Focus sur les 2,4% d’ingrédients d’origine non naturelle :
- Varisoft BTMS (0,9%) et Incromin SD ( 0,3%) ont tous les deux un rôle de conditionneur
- Microcare SB (0,5%) a un rôle de conservateur
- Parfum (0,7%)

  • QUICK DELIVERY
    Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
    Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)

  • SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
    Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)

  • SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)

Customer Reviews

Based on 4 reviews
75%
(3)
25%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
L
Laura B.

Madame La Présidente - Résolution n°6 - Mon Masque Nutri-Actif

C
Chantal R.
Parfait !

Très bon masque, hydrate et démêle bien mes cheveux, la texture est appréciable. J'applique par la suite le définisseur de boucles...

G
Ghislaine
Masque pour cheveux au top

Cheveux hydrater et léger, plus souple. Au top.

M
MARIE C.C.

Bon masque, sent très bon démêle les cheveux