Mango Butterfull - Mango Pouss - Mild shampoo
The Doux Pouss shampoo from Mango Butterfull is intended for your skin. to all hair textures: curly, curly or frizzy. It is suitable for; all types of porosity. It’s a mild, sulfate-free shampoo that helps remove impurities while retaining the scalp’s natural oils, essential to your hair. its balance.
The Soft Pouss ShampoobyMango Butterfull is recommended for for hair:
- Dry and brittle
- Losing volume
- Damaged li>
The natural ingredients present in the formula of Mango Pouss Mild Shampooby Mango Butterfull allow to act on the problems of dandruff, itching by restoring a balance at the level of the scalp:
- Extract of Nettle: it acts on brittle hair which it strengthens and revitalizes thanks to; its high content of minerals and vitamins. It’s also an excellent sebum regulator.
- Hibiscus flower: this plant extract strengthens, adds shine and activates hair growth. Hibiscus contributes to the reduction of dandruff and prevents the appearance of split ends.
- Moringa: ingredients rich in vitamins and minerals, Moringa is known to stimulate growth while making hair softer to the touch.
This combination of plant extracts with powerful properties makes the Mango Pouss Mild Shampoo from Mango Butterfull particularly effective in treating loss of elasticity. and volume. By stimulating hair growth, this shampoo for frizzy and curly hair helps to find a better density capillary.
- Wet your hair.
- Apply the Mango Butterfull Gentle Pouss Shampoo from root to tip.
- Gently massage the scalp.
Aqua, Mangifera indica seeds oil, olea europea oil, ricinus communis oil, Hibiscus sabdariffa, Moringa oleifera, Emblica officinalis, Eclipta alba extract, Bacopa monnieri extract, Azadirachta indica, Urtica dioica, cera flava, honey, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, btms, perfume, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
Perfect for my 4b hair: smells good, tangle free, soft, easy to use, wow!
I have type 4B and C hair. I'm just starting to use it so I don't have much experience but the first use didn't disappoint me. My hair was soft, seemed to be nourished. For growth I can't talk about effectiveness yet, I'll know more in 3 months I think... But I like the packaging a lot, the method of use allows you to target the place where you want to put more of product on the scalp. The composition also seems very clean to me. There is a period of use after opening, which for me means less preservative, chemicals! Expensive but little known, good composition, not disturbing smell. I will repurchase without hesitation.
Good product, natural smell which reassures a lot. The first shampoo does not foam at the end of the 2nd it will foam.
I haven't had time to use it long enough to give these long term pros and cons.