Mango Butterfull - Mango Pouss - Nourishing & Detangling Conditioner
Go to; your hair all their strength with the Nourishing and Detangling Conditioner Pouss by Mango Butterfull ! Its base is the same as for the other Mango Butterfull brand conditioner products. The Mango Pouss range adds ingredients intended to boost growth while strengthening dry, brittle and damaged hair:
- Hibiscus: known to enhance the beauty of hair natural hair, this floral extract strengthens the hair fiber, treats dandruff problems and prevents the appearance of split ends at the ends.
- Moringa: its richness in vitamins and minerals stimulates the growth of hair, which becomes softer.
- Honey: ideal for restoring optimal hydration, honey is also rich in sugar and nutrients for healthy-looking hair.< /li>
- Nettle: its stimulating and protective action boosts hair growth while reducing hair loss to visibly improve volume and density. your frizzy and curly hair.
With its creamy texture, the Nourishing and Detangling Conditioner Pouss strong>from Mango Butterfull is a pleasure to drink. utilize. Its generous pot of 250 grams guarantees many uses. It is suitable for all porosities and all textures. Its action will be particularly beneficial to dry, brittle, damaged hair, lacking volume and shine.
- Towel dry your hair after shampooing.
- Apply Mango Pouss Conditioner by Mango Butterfull by root to ends.
- Detangle from ends to roots.
- Leave on for 30 minutes to 30 minutes. 3 hours under a plastic cap.
- Rinse out.
Tip: you can use this treatment in leave-in mode, in small quantities, on damp hair .
Aqua, Mangifera indica seeds oil, olea europea oil, ricinus communis oil, Shébé seeds, Mahllaba soubiane" seeds, "Missic" stone to scent, Cloves - "Samour" resin, spirulina maxima powder, cera flava, honey, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, btms , fragrance, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
This is by far one of my best hair care discoveries since I went back to natural. The range may seem expensive at first glance but it's worth it. The products complement each other very well and deeply moisturize. I recommend.