SheaButter Cottage - Henna Powder from Ghana (100g)
Tips for making henna dyes
- Your liquid should be warm
- Coffee or tea infused will help you to dark brown.
- For gray highlights, we recommend adding amla to your hair. your henna mixture.
- You can also use indigo powder
- Adding tea to your henna mixture. of hibiscus can help to promote shine
To remove the dye, you must add an acidic liquid (lemon or vinegar).
Always wear gloves when working with henna. to avoid staining your fingers :)
100% Lawsonia Inermis
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
I used it for the first time last weekend. I did a Gloss and the result on my hair was perfect.
My hair was fortified but very supple too.
I will definitely repurchase it.