PURPOSE OF THE SITE
The website www.colorfulblack.com is an e-commerce site published by PSDV, SARL with a capital of 50,000 Euros, registered with the Paris RCS (SIRET 531 126 605 00017).
SARL PSDV owns the Colorful Black brand under which it markets beauty products.
- Head office postal address: 7 rue Poissonnière 75002 Paris.
- Intra-community VAT number: FR 15 531126605
- Telephone: 01 42 36 54 14
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director: Mrs Anne-Marie MENDY
- Director of publication: Mr Frédéric NOEL
- Hosting: Shopify Inc, 126 York St. Ottawa, ON K1N 5T5, Canada.
Phone number: 1-888-746-7439
The Colorful Black brand and its logo are registered with the INPI.
Whether in terms of design, text or photos, any reproduction of the site www.colorfulblack.com is strictly prohibited.
However, hypertext links to the www.colorfulblack.com site are authorized, without the need for prior agreement.
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" (article 34 of the law of January 6, 1978), the customer has a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him.
He can exercise this right on simple request to Colorful Black (by email via the link on the site or by telephone).
As a person affected by the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
Under Article 15 of the GDPR, you have a right of access to personal data concerning you.
Under Article 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to rectification, without undue delay, of personal data that is inaccurate. You have the right to request that this data be completed.
Under Article 17 of the GDPR, you have a right to erasure of personal data insofar as the processing is not necessary for:
- the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information
- compliance with a legal obligation
- a reason of public interest
- the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
Under Article 18 of the GDPR, you have a right to restriction of processing in cases where:
- you dispute the accuracy of the data - the processing of the data is unlawful but you oppose its erasure
- we no longer need your data but they are still necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend your rights in court
Under Article 21 of the GDPR, you have a right to object to data processing.
Under Article 20 of the GDPR you have a right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability),
Under Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
ODR Platform of the European Commission
According to article 14. al. 1 of European Regulation No. 524/2013 of May 21, 2013 relating to ADR, the European Commission provides consumers with an online dispute resolution platform available at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers /odr/