Scalapay: Payment in 3 installments free of charge
Pay for your order in 3 instalments free of charge and securely on our e-shop site and our Paris store - with Scalapay.
This payment facility is offered for any basket greater than or equal to €50 including tax.
On our e-shop, at the last step of your order, select the Scalapay payment method.
You will need to access your Scalapay account to complete the payment. If you do not have one, you can create an account from the Scalapay login page, before finalizing your order. Add a credit card that payments will be taken from and complete your order in just a few clicks.
You can choose to pay with Scalapay for all your orders (including any shipping costs) with no minimum or maximum purchase.
Are the delivery areas we serve eligible for this payment method?
To date, this payment method is accessible from mainland France and Europe (Italy, Portugal, Germany and other countries to come). The DROM-COMs will be able to access it in 2022 when it is deployed in the area.
What are the guarantees offered by Scalapay?
- Payment flexibility. Possibility to use a Visa, Amex and Mastercard debit, credit or prepaid card.
- 0 interest
- Payment Method Security
- Ease of use
How does the deadline system work?
At the time of purchase, the 1st installment will be debited immediately. The following 2 payments will be debited to you for the next 2 months.
- At the time of purchase: 1st installment
- 1 month from the day of purchase: 2nd installment
- 2 months from the day of purchase: 3rd and last installment
Scalapay will inform you a few days before the due date of each payment by SMS or e-mail.
If one or more scheduled payments are not made by the due date, you will be charged a late payment fee.
If you haven't made the payment by the due date and the automatic payment is not successful, you will have 24 hours to complete the payment. If you fail to do so, Scalapay will apply late payment fees as explained below:
- Payment made more than 1 day late = up to 6 euros extra charge
- Payment made more than 1 week late = additional 6 euros (in addition to the first commission, up to a maximum of 12 euros for each payment).