Obia Naturals - Babassu Deep Conditioner
- After shampooing, generously apply Babassu Deep Conditioner by Obia to hair that is still damp but not soaked.< /li>
- Use a hair comb. wide teeth or a brush to distribute it well from the roots to the ends.
- For best results, leave on under a Hair Therapy helmet or a self-heating cap.
- Rinse with; cool water to seal cuticles and add shine.
- Finish with Curl Moisture Cream or Twist Whip Butter Obia Naturals for styling and moisturizing.
- Do not ingest. < li>Rinse well if in contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Purified Water (Aqua), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Centrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Panthenol, Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phthalate-Free Fragrance (Parfum)
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
This mask makes my hair very soft and I don't need to moisturize it for 2 days. I recommend applying it to very wet hair to facilitate detangling. So far, I've only used it once. We should therefore see how this mask acts in the long term.
I am satisfied with this product, which makes the hair supple
Very good mask for dry or damaged hair.
After a first use, my hair regained good elasticity and kept its hydration until the next shampoo. I recommend
They are very well hydrated
Best moisturizing and nourishing mask I've tested (and I've tested a pack of them). It helps with disentangling even if it is not its primary function. My hair doesn't like protein and coconut oil so it was hard for me to find a mask. My hair has regained its pep
To try it is to adopt it