Obia Naturals - Babassu Therapy Hair Mask
- After shampooing, apply generously to hair that is still damp but not wet.
- Use a straight comb. wide teeth or a brush to distribute it well from the roots to the ends.
- For best results, leave on under a Hair Therapy helmet or a self-heating cap.
- Rinse with; cool water to seal cuticles and add shine.
- Finish with Curl Moisture Cream or Twist Whip Butter of Obia Naturals for styling and moisturizing.
- Do not ingest.
- Rinse well if in contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Purified Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Centrimonium Chloride, Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phthalate-Free Fragrance (Parfum)
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
Obia Naturals - Babassu Therapy Hair Mask (Repairing Mask)
1st use of this product, very pleasant to the touch, easy application and hair appreciated
Very good protein mask, I see the difference after a few weeks of treatment, much fuller curls! I will redeem
I am satisfied, my very dry hair is softer and hydrated after two uses.