Efalock - Heated cap for deep conditioning hair cares
How does çwork?
Unlike a self-heating cap, which acts as a survival blanket (by retaining body heat to concentrate it on your hair), this type of heated cap allows you to apply real heat to your hair.
This Efalock care accessory is simply heated in the microwave (90 seconds at 800 watts) to reach the ideal level of heat for maximum efficiency. of your deep treatments. As the heat opens the cuticles, the treatments will reach the hair fiber to properly nourish and/or repair it.
There will be no need to keep your deep treatment or your heating helmet on more than 20 or 30 minutes. This exposure time is enough.
Advantages of the Efalock heated cap?
- More effective than a classic self-heating cap ,
- Relatively large format,
- Wireless (compared to a living room heated helmet),
- ÉEconomical and ecological since reusable! p>
1) Wash your hair
2) Apply your deep treatment (hair mask or oil bath)
3) Heat your Heated Helmet to the microwave, scrupulously respecting the indicated heating time. Indeed, in case of non-compliance you will damage the product...
> 90 seconds at a time. 800 watts
WARNING: some microwaves may deteriorate over time and no longer give the same real power as the microwave. the one you set. Do not hesitate to test beforehand with a shorter heating time (but never more!)
4) Place the heated helmet on your hair, previously covered with a cap or cellophane p>
5) Let your deep treatment act for the time indicated. (usually 20-30 minutes) then rinse your hair.
ALLOW THE HEATED HELMET TO COOL COMPLETELY BETWEEN USES.
DO NOT USE IN CASE OF GEL LEAKAGE (and do not swallow the gel of course...)
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
The care is more intense with the helmet.
It was my hairdresser who advised me to use a heated helmet
Diffusion of heat not always obvious, cools relatively quickly so you have to put it back in the microwave, wearing the helmet can be tricky when you have volume so always make small sections, the borders trap the heat well, do not take not too much room and pretty enough to wear.
Very good purchase, easy to use and practical
Efalock - Heated helmet for deep care
The helmet is fine. This is my first time using it, I found it a little tight and a little heavy, but it will do the job over time I think. It does its job, I'm fine with it.