Loly's Secrets - Magic Twist (Styling Cream)
To keep our little angels' hair hydrated and nourished, use Magic Twist from Loly's Secrets! This melting cream contains powerful moisturizing and nourishing effects for shiny and flexible twists, braids and coils for several days!
With natural ingredients, this styling cream is ideal for style your favorite little curly head:
- Sweet Almond Oil: strengthens, hydrates and nourishes the hair while helping to condition it. Eliminate dandruff.
- Macadamia oil: it helps fine hair to shine. gain in strength and volume while nourishing in depth thanks to; fatty acids like palmitoleic acid.
- Soybean Oil: This repairing, nourishing and hydrating oil is perfect for dry, brittle hair.
With this cream, it will be easier for you to to form defined, frizz-free braids and twists that, when undone, will form shiny, bouncy curls. Your child's hair is hydrated and nourished.
On damp hair, after the conditioner and the shampoo, apply a nut of Magic Twist des Secrets de Loly.
You can make the hairstyle of your choice such as braids or twists. This cream can also be used daily.
Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, *Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oleyl Erucate, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate Stearate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Var. Dulcis Oil, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum, **Benzyl Alcohol, **Dehydroacetic Acid.
* Ingredients from organic farming
(INCI list updated on March 31, 2022, non-contractual and subject to change by the brand, without notice)
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
I find it not nourishing enough for my hair. Otherwise it forms beautiful curls with the 7-row Denman brush.
effective for moisturizing and smells very good
This cream does not make the hair hard. The curls are well defined But I use it after applying the leave-in cream
I have been using this product for several months now. It's great for sedating and sealing in moisture when performing twists.
Nourish the hair well. I like !!