Obia Naturals - Coconut & Shea Shampoo Bar
- Wet your hair well.
- Use the Coconut & Shea Shampoo Bar from Obia in its original form or cut. in small pieces.
- Apply directly to your hair and work into a lather with your fingers.
- Cleanse hair and scalp thoroughly.
- Rinse out. cool water to seal in moisture and add shine.
- Do not ingest. li>
- Rinse well if in contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Saponified Oils of Coconut, Palm, Castor bean, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, Rosemary Essential Oil, Sorbitol, Phthalate-Free Fragrance (Parfum)
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
Cleans well and does not dry out the hair.
This shampoo is great.
It does not leave the hair dry, I will take the range soon maybe
Finally a place where we know how to talk afro hair! Where saleswomen have real hair knowledge. It's refreshing and fun! I bought the range that I usually use (Les secrets de Loly) but for the shampoo and the deep conditioner I let myself be tempted by the products recommended by the saleswoman and I'm delighted. This is a wonderful address to indicate to all Afro women!!! Thank you Colorful Black!
Obia Naturals - Coconut & Shea Shampoo Bar (Mild solid shampoo)
I've been using it for 2 years and I love it! It makes my type 4c fine hair very soft.