TGIN - Twist & Define Cream
The combination of coconut oil and vitamin E offers a dazzling result but above all, your curls will be defined for a long time.
The Twist & Define Cream reduces frizz. If you have dry hair without definition, this cream is exactly what you need because it provides essential hydration to your hair. the hair fibre.
- After washing your hair with TGIN Sulfate Free Shampoo and TGIN Intense Hydrating Conditioner , make sure your hair has been well
- On damp, detangled hair, apply the cream in small sections. ;me Twist & Define Cream.
- Comb your hair from ends to end. root before styling.
- If your hair is already starting to thin, to dry, spray them before applying the styling cream.
- Let your hair air-dried. in the open air if you want better results.
- When your hair is dry and detangled, you can also accompany this process. with TGIN's Butter Cream. Your hair will be at its most shiny and soft!
Water (Aqua), Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Pvp, Aminomethyl Propanol, Poly-Sorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B), Carbomer, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Dmdm Hydantoin.
Non-testé sur les animaux
Sans parabens, sulfates, lanoline, petrolatum, colorants artificiels
Composition indiquée par la marque en janvier 2018, sujette à modification sans information préalable.
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
TGIN - Twist & Define Cream (Styling cream for twists)
I am satisfied as usual with the result.
Good but a little thick for my hair type. Nice texture and smells great
does not hydrate my type 4C hair