WaveBuilder - Durag (Style 192) - Black
- Place the WaveBuilder Durag on your head evenly.
- Grab a clip in each hand. Wrap the ties behind your head, crossing them behind the head and bring them to the side. front.
- Cross the ties in front of your head. Make sure the fasteners are tight. flat front.
- Tie a knot behind the head.
- Pull the back flap or fold the flap over if desired. li>
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
I really like the products, however the moisturizer leaves a slight wet look.
WaveBuilder - Durag (model 192) - Black
Bought for my brother, this durag is suitable for frizzy hair and is great for making waves. Attaches easily.