As I am Dry & Itchy - Olive & Tea Tree Oil Treatment
Allow yourself a moment of well-being by relieving your itchy scalp. Do not remain in discomfort and use the Olive & Tea Tree Oil Treatment by As I Am Dry & Itchy ! With its synergy of vegetable oils and extracts, you will quickly get rid of dandruff, irritation and other problems related to dry scalp.
This oil bath for curly and frizzy hair is essential to your hair care routine if you encounter any of the following problems :
- Scalp irritations
- Dehydrated hair
As I Am Dry & Itchy makes the use of this oil bath easier thanks to a fine precision nozzle. This allows you to apply these precious oils directly to your scalp and immediately enjoy a pleasant and soothing feeling of freshness. Menthol and peppermint essential oil give a fresh scent to this soothing treatment for irritated scalps.
Nourished, moisturized and soothed, your scalp is no longer itchy and uncomfortable, dandruff disappears and your hair looks radiant.
- Shake the bottle of As I Am's Dry & Itchy Olive & Tea Tree Oil Treatment before use.
- Use the precision tip and apply the oil to the dry and irritated areas of your scalp.
- Massage your scalp and wrap your hair in a warm wet towel for 20 minutes. This deep treatment allows the natural active ingredients of the oils to penetrate your scalp to repair it in depth.
- Rinse thoroughly and shampoo.
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
As I am - Dry & Itchy - Olive & Tea Tree Oil Treatment (Anti-dandruff oil)
Very good product for the scalp
Very effective product!
I followed the instructions of the store manager! And in less than 2 weeks I already have incredible results! Pleasantly surprised by this brand that was unknown to me
Having a scalp that gets irritated quite easily and a lot of dandruff, with this oil I noticed a huge change. But it's only been two weeks. To be seen in the long term but it's off to a great start!