As I am Dry & Itchy - Olive & Tea Tree CoWash
As I Am offers a range of products dedicated to frizzy and curly hair that encounter these specific problems:
- Dry scalp
- Itchy scalp
- Dehydrated hair
Because the Olive & Tea Tree Oil Cowash is composed of natural ingredients known for their moisturizing and soothing properties:
- Aloe Vera: keeps hair hydrated and soothes irritated scalp < li>Olive Oil: nourishes and strengthens the hair while soothing the scalp
- Olive Tree Oil Tea : known for its purifying and toning effects
- Coconut oil: rich in lauric acid, it helps the hair to recover; maintain an optimal level of hydration
The co-wash technique is ideal for washing dry hair and irritated scalps. Much softer than a classic shampoo, this co-wash for frizzy and curly hair removes impurities while preserving the oils necessary for the proper balance of the epidermis and hair. hair. Dandruff gradually disappears and irritations are soothed. Your hair is shiny, light, ready for a moisturizing conditioner.
The Olive & Tea Tree Oil Cowash by As I Am is a moisturizing cream. the melting texture.
- Apply it from root to tip.
- Massage the scalp with your fingertips to remove impurities and dandruff. li>
- Detangle with a comb. wide teeth.
Repeat if necessary.
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
My favorite co-wash for the scalp, it helps prevent dandruff. On the other hand a very strong smell, and it can sting a little if the skin is irritated.
Frankly, very effective for a co wash, it removes all the impurities on the hair.
Disadvantages: very strong smell of mentol (it doesn't necessarily bother me, but the fact is that I wash my hair with hot water, so my bathroom is a hamam), makes hair dry (therefore obligation to make a moisturizing mask afterwards). Has no detangling vocation
It's not made for my hair, that's for sure. It makes me lose my hair, and creates a lot of knots at the root. I don't recommend tt
Works very well against dandruff. On the other hand, it smells very strongly of tea tree oil and avoid getting it in your eyes.
After several uses on my scalp, my dandruff has disappeared. What I don't like is that when I get out of the shower with wet hair, even if I rinsed the product well, it stings my eyes a little and that for 2/3 days my hair smells of menthol. But it is the most effective product I have purchased to fight dandruff. I recommand it