Lakolor - Temporary coloring wax - Gray
On clean and slightly damp hair:
- Separate it into several sections
- Take a dab of wax in the palm of your hand and massage to spread it in your hands.
- Apply the wax section by section or all over the hair directly by running your fingers through your hair.
- Leave tumble dry air or use a diffuser for more volume. ! Wait until it dries to avoid product transfer.
- Daily, you can moisten slightly to reactivate the wax.
Does not contain: Ammonia, Phthalates, SLS, SLES, Urea, DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA
Ingredients: Aqua, glyceryl stearate, cetaryl alchohol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, pvp, cera alba, petrolatum, colorful pearl powder, alchohol, dmdm hydantoin, essence methilparaben, disodium edta, propylparaben
Hexagonal France, Europe and Overseas
Free shipping from 60€ (Hexagonal France)
- SAME DAY DELIVERY BY COURIER
Paris and Paris Region (please contact us)
- SHOP IN PARIS (advice and purchases on site)
I wanted to try the color gray on my locks. I'm not more convinced than that. Creates a "dirty" effect. You have to put a lot of product to have a correct gray. I tested on dry and damp hair.
Once applied, I dried with a hair dryer. I found it sticky
On the other hand, it goes really well with the shampoo!
I don't put 1 star because it may work less well on locks :)