Colorful Black official retailer of the Curls brand
The Curls brand was born in California in 2002.
Its creator, Mahisha Dellinger has developed a line of effective products of exemplary quality in terms of ingredients (mostly 100% natural ingredients). Thus, Curls quickly became a reference for people with curly or frizzy hair.
Today, the brand covers almost all hair needs and is aimed at all ages:
- Curls for adults (brand that concerns us here)
- Curly Q's for children (from 3 years old)
- It's a Curl for babies
To facilitate your discovery of the Blueberry Bliss range from Curls at Colorful Black, below is a suggested restorative routine.
STEP 1: Wash
The basis of everything: clean hair!
- Start with the Reparative Hair Wash shampoo to rid your scalp and lengths of impurities while fortifying them.
- Apply the Reparative Hair Mask to repair your dry and damaged curls.
STEP 2: Styling
Your hair needs to be perfectly hydrated and detangled after shampooing, you can style it as you wish.
- Your moisturizing base will be the Reparative Leave-in Conditioner
- Your choice of styling cream Twist-N-Shout Cream for your protective hairstyles, gel to flatten and bring shine Curl Control Paste as well as jelly to define your curls Curl Control Jelly